Home alarms just got smarter
Yale self-monitored Smart Home Alarm gives you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected. Check in from almost anywhere in the world and receive alerts and real-time notifications when your alarm is triggered.
The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Smart together, our Smart Home Alarm works with Philips Hue, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant*, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent.
Our Smart Home Alarm is easy to set up and fully controllable from our Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch as well. Our Smart Home Alarm connects simply to other security products in the Yale Smart Living family.
Smart, connected security for real life so you can enjoy total peace of mind from anywhere.
* Coming soon
The Smart Home App also allows you to link your Yale Smart Digital Door Locks, Yale Smart CCTV and Yale Smart Home IP Cameras to the Smart Hub. This enables full control of your security with the convenience of mobile access from anywhere in the world.
- 1 x Smart Alarm Hub with built-in 94db siren
- 1 x Indoor PIR motion detector
- 1 x PIR Image Camera
- 2 x Door / Window Contact
- 1 x Wireless Keypad
- All batteries and mounting fixings are included
- Part arming and bypassing of accessories
- No monthly fees
- The smart hub does have an internal battery backup to ensure the system does not go down during power outages
- Router required for remote/ app functionality
- Yale home app compatable with Apple watch 2 and later using watchOS 5.
- 2 year guarantee
Expand on your system: